Thursday, August 16, 2012

Translation of ''Gratte-dos'' by Thomas Fersen


Song: Gratte-dos (Backscratcher)
Artist: Thomas Fersen

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated because I'm pretty sure nobody reads this blog. Just talkin' to myself here. 
♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  

Backscratcher 
Even if it's kind of cold 
I really love your little hand of jade
I really love your little hand on the end 
Of your bamboo stick 
Backscratcher

Nail file 
In spite of the work to do
I really love your little language which well imitates 
that of the working class 
I really love your little rough tongue 
Nail file 

Toothpick 
I really love your little wooden head 
And to roll you between my fingers 
I really love your little taste of fir
When I've eaten rabbit 
Toothpick 

We put these thing in a suitcase
We put them in, I can't believe it 
We put these thing in a suitcase
Even in a little thing like this here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...