Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Translation of ''Bye Bye'' by Tryo



Song: Bye Bye
Artist: Tryo

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
----------------------------------------------------

Since they're vain, the promises that can keep me on a leash 
Oh I'm way too afraid 
Of the sadness which balances between the expectations and the hope
For better days 
So I grab my hat, a guitar on my back 
and straight away I board 
onto a boat towards the unknown, to find again the hot sand
waiting for me, let's go ''see you soon''
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye 

Since this world goes straight to the wall, I would love to slow down the pace
Eh why hurry 
From going quicker than the wind while we forget the beautiful moments 
We miss them
Goodbye forever to the stress I am against, I will not bring a watch with me
Too bad if I arrive last 
Where I am going, they won't have any, I have all the time that I need 
The present is enough for me 
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye

If this merry-go-round one day stops, I'll just skedaddle along
Don't count on me 
For stashing away my cash, take myself refuge at the Helvetian 
No thanks 
When this beautiful world will make war, I will be going to find my brothers
In the shadow of an old centenary 
And guided by the light, we'll let our crazy dreams 
be carried off by the river 
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...