Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chocolat (Chocolate) by Thomas Fersen


Chocolat (Chocolate) by Thomas Fersen 

My cigarette behind my ear 
And my large sunglasses.
They both hint at what I'm doing,
So people around just stand gaping 

My shoes with a rat's nose 
are tickled by the others' odor
And since they don't have anything to do 
They let their poodle off the leash 

And the dog jumped on me 
It ate my chocolate
It ate my granola 
And then it licked my fingers 

The dog tasted flour 
It tasted aspirin 
It tasted soap
And the soap wasn't good, 
Nope!

There's some police in my socks
Some mates in my Bermuda shorts 
In my mask and in my snorkel 
And on my large radio cassette 

They've listened to the music 
That came from Jamaica 
They've listened to Bob (Marley)
While searching through my wardrobe 

(Chorus)

They fly through my boxer shorts 
Yet they are harmless
They even seem a little embarrassed 
They don't think to get some fresh air 

My suitcase is falling apart 
She pulls back in her tongue of material 
She has a large square backside 
But she doesn't have anything to declare 

And the dog jumped on me 
It ate my chocolate 
It ate my jam
Then it licked my face 

I'm surrounded by cops
Who are searching for the Jamaican 
But it's not here anymore 
It was in the chocolate
Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...