Friday, July 20, 2012

Translation of ''Etienne D'août'' by Malajube


Song: Etienne D'août (Etienne of August )
Artist: Malajube

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
----------------------------------------------------

Because we love 
Break down and cry under the sheets
We love each other 
For one last time 

And please 
Close the door behind you 
And you return
I'll be close to you 

And if you love me 
Hold me tight in your arms 
We're not going to kiss
For one last time?

But tell me what are you thinking 

And when you return 
I'll be close to you 
For one last time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...