Friday, March 22, 2013

Boom Boom by France Gall




My engine was singing boom boom
And the night was falling boom boom 
At the street corner I didn't see you 
And I heard boom boom

An officer told me boom boom 
You've killed him boom boom 
I have a murder on my hands
I was good for the boom boom

You didn't budge more than death 
Lying on the pavement 
I was plagued by remorse 
When you came back to life

The emotion, the fear boom boom
The happiness, the heart boom boom 
All left me exhausted, broken 
In your arms I went boom boom

It's wonderful to live in such
A shattering love 
But I shivered when you told me, 
“I want lots of children”

Rosalie, Lucas boom boom
Virginie, François boom boom
Julie et Bruno, Janette et Janot
And then twins boom boom

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...