Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Translation of ''Mon Bateau De Nuit'' by France Gall


Mon Bateau De Nuit by France Gall

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ 


When my night boat 
Just leaves the port
Softly, I fall asleep 
And suddenly I've set off 
To distant lands 
Which I revisit in the morning
I've visited 
Polynesia 
And the Milky Way
I've seen some Sioux 
And Papuans 

When my night boat 
Just leaves the port
Softly, I fall asleep 
There's only one problem
As far as I dream 
You're everywhere
With pretty girls
Dancing in your arms
In every place 
At every step 
You're there 
And my night boat 
No longer leaves the port 
It's too painful 
To sleep 
So I'm begging you 
Set sail along with me 
In my night boat
In my boat for life 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...