Thursday, April 25, 2013

Translation of ''Nounours'' by France Gall


 Nounours by France Gall


Teddy, my lovely teddy 
The confidant  
Of my childish heart 
Teddy, this evening I was expecting 
Him to come get me, 
He forgot me
Teddy, you seem surprised 
To see me crying 
You mustn't scold me, 
Don't sulk, 
Don't be so stupid, 
Stupid, stupid, stupid 
Come console me 
Teddy, my lovely teddy 
Everything is sorted 
Everything has changed 
Teddy, this boy that I love 
Promised that he loves me 
He kissed me 
And even, I can confess to you, 
He wants to marry me 
In a few years 
If you're good
Very, very, very, very good 
I'll take you along
On this great journey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...