Monday, July 16, 2012

Translation of ''Dragon De Glace'' by Malajube


Song: Dragon De Glace (Ice Dragon)
Artist: Malajube

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
----------------------------------------------------
I have trouble sleeping at night on the dunes in Helsinki.
I'm dying of desire, your breath is verdigris 
Like an icicle in the rain.

You walk in front of me on the dunes, you seize me 
I beg you not to leave me alone here 
Like an icicle in the rain

In your eyes, dark from fear, 
I saw my crimson blood 
Doing the rain dance 

I left on a flying bed 
For the United Kingdom 

I beg you not to leave me alone here 
Like an icicle in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...