Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Translation of ''Les Collemboles'' by Malajube


Song: Les Collemboles (The Collemboles)
Artist: Malajube

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
----------------------------------------------------

I know that one day 
I will go to see the Collemboles 
But I beg you, stay alive

For life 

Your heart is one that will never stop 
No never 

I looked after your language 
I polished your shell
For the Collemboles 

-------------
In case you were wondering, the Collemboles are a phylogenic subclass of ants(Collembola). The English translation would be ''Springtails,'' though this took away from the, uh, romance of the song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...