Thursday, October 4, 2012

Translation of ''Je Ne Te Reconnais Plus'' by Cali (with Olivia Ruiz)


Song: Je Ne Te Reconnais Plus (I No Longer Recognize You)
Artist: Cali (with Olivia Ruiz)

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are greatly appreciated. 
♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ 

I don't recognize you anymore
Your look and your fake boobs 
When you walk down our street 

You've now learned to write 
With your right hand, it seems
Now you listen to jazz  
Just to be accepted 
By some type of partyers 

I don't recognize you anymore
You've even changed the way 
You hold your cigarette 

Your father was a mason 
Your mother maintains her household
Are you hiding them too?

You'll vomit at the end of every meal 
Just to keep you waistline, tell me 
Are you also ashamed of me?

I don't recognize you anymore 
I don't care anyways 
I have the memory of this girl 
Flat as a little boy 
A little awkward and who insulted
The entire world when she had drank too much
I remember, I loved her 
I no longer recognize her 

(Who are you ?
I don't recognize you anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...