Sunday, October 14, 2012

Translation of ''Les Bras De Mer'' by Yann Tiersen


Song: Les Bras De Mer (The Arms of the Sea (or, ''The Sounds''*))
Artist: Yann Tiersen

Always link back if you repost somewhere else, and comments are appreciated. 
♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ 

From the place where I am 
You can see the arms of the sea, 
That stretch out and then waiver, 
Biting into the earth... 

In bed, later, we're there, 
Starting everything again, 
I can not believe it, 
I see the arms of the sea
I see the arms of the sea
That stretch... That stretch...

I see the arms of the sea... 
That stretch... That stretch...
And that bite into the earth...
And separate it at last 

*A “sound” is a type of geographical form similar to a Fjord or a straight. However, a sound is un bras de mer, so this song would have to indicate multiple sounds, which is unlikely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Translation of "Mon Ego" by M (Matthieu Chedid)

 M (Matthieu Chedid) - Mon Ego Lyrics ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪  Number one, I hold on,  Like a dumb icon With an aluminum loo...